Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Happy Family

Maybe it's the severe lack of furniture that has our cats being so friendly towards each other. They would never all be in the same room at the same time or all on the couch at the same time. I have no idea what is up with them lately but these days? I'm bound to walk into the living room to find every single one of them on the couch like this or even find every single one of them sleeping on the bed. I'd never find them all on the bed in the old house. I mean, don't get me wrong. It's great to see them all hanging out together and being friendly with each other but this whole togetherness thing they've got going lately is just flat out odd.

This is Hannah. She's 8. Aren't her ears adorable? They've been the same size all her life. She's my oldest. She's also my most temperamental. She dislikes loud noises and people she doesn't know. She often hears something that will startle her away from her food bowl or out of the litter box. I feel bad for her in that way. Since she's so skittish, she's also my thinnest cat. It's hard to keep weight on her. Every time I put all the other cats on a diet she gets positively skeletal. She's the one I worry about the most should Chris and I decide to bring Chewie home. Hannah's a man hater. Her and other male cats just do not get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment